Booking a Suite at Cat’s Cradle
- Holidays/Peak Time: All bookings for holidays, holiday weekends, June-August, or major school holidays require a 50% deposit to hold the reservation. The deposit is non-refundable if the reservation is cancelled less than two (2) weeks before drop-off.
- All bookings over 14 days require a 50% deposit to hold the reservation.
- Any change to shorten the stay must be provided at the time of drop-off or the full reservation time will be charged.
- Cancellations: Any stays longer than five (5) days require a five-day notice prior to the arrival date or you are responsible for 50% of the entire fee. No future bookings will be taken until cancellation fees are paid in full.
Drop-off and Pick-up
- Cat’s Cradle is open Monday-Saturday 7am-noon and 4pm-7pm
- Drop-off/Pick-up outside of normal hours is subject to a $30.00 fee
What to Bring
- Copies of vaccination history – a copy must remain at the kennel
- Cat’s regular dry and/or wet food to maintain diet (please only bring enough for the boarding stay)
- Necessary medications and instructions (medications not given on food are subject to a $7/day fee – we no longer give any medications via injection)
- At least two towels, blankets, or cat beds from home to make your cat more comfortable
- Cat’s Cradle provides food and water bowls
Health and Vaccination Requirements
- Cat’s Cradle has the right to refuse any cat that shows signs of upper respiratory illness unless accompanied by a written note of explanation by a vet within 48 hours of arrival.
- Cat’s Cradle requires proof of current vaccinations administered at least ten (10) days prior to boarding:
- Negative test for Feline Leukemia or proof of vaccine (recommended)
- All cats must be flea and tick-free
- All cats six months or older must be spayed or neutered
- All cats must arrive in a carrier that remains at the kennel
- Only cats from the same household may stay together – this prevents injury and the potential spread of illness
- All kennel surfaces are disinfected between guests (including boxes and scoops)
- Food dishes are washed and disinfected daily
- Cat’s Cradle uses walnut shell/corn mix litter
- Kennel is sound-monitored overnight and owner lives on the premises